This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RogueCommandant's Application

New

RogueCommandant's Application

What game are you applying to join for the Unknown Soldiers?
    Tarkov

UPlay ID
    N/A

Tarkov In-Game Name
    RogueCommandant

Discord ID
    RogueCommandant#1637

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)
    I saw it on the EFT discord site

Geographical Location:
    Miami right now but im from Mexico

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):
    NONEq

Rank, name, type and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):

Have you served or are you currently in the military? If so, which Branch?
    no

Why do you want to join =US=?
    Id like to get to know new people as well as be part of a ever growing community

Can you attend our weekly meetings?
    Yes

Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and TeamSpeak?
    Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?

Did you read the info on this page? clanunknownsoldiers.com/thread…out-the-unknown-soldiers/
    Yes

Practice Time Availability
    Monday @ 9pm Eastern (Division 2)N/A - Not applying for this game
    Sunday @ 2pm Eastern (Tarkov)I can sometimes attend

Please make sure to register an account, if you haven't already, after submission of this application. You can register at unkso.com/register

DO NOT USE: Recruiter's Notes Only:
    -
  • New

Welcome to the Unknown Soldiers
    Based on your response, branch numbers and clan membership needs you have been placed in the : NAVY
    Thank you for taking interest in =Unknown Soldiers=. My name is 1SG.Soulforged=US=
    and I would like to offer you a position in the =US=. If you accept this offer, please respond to this post saying that you accept and dates
    and times you be available for orientation.

You have 48 hours to accept; if you fail to accept within 48 hours, your application will be denied. At that point you will have to fill out another application if you wish to do so.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Escape From Tarkov Please change your account name to RT_Yourname, and you can do so When in game,
    bottom right button for settings, go to "Game" tab and change your name there.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are also required to download Discord, this is our server and have your username setup as it is down below.
    Server Address: discord.gg/j2ewskV
    Username: RANK.yourname=US=
    Please PM or chat message me if you have any problems setting up Discord.
    Please note: You have 1 Week to contact me to set up a schedule to complete your JCS interview.
    Failure to do so will result in your application being DENIED.
    Also, when your branch processes your application, your username on the forum will change to RT.your.name=US=.

Thanks again for your interest and welcome to the community!

Army First Sergeant - Recruiting NCOIC