This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Syfuu's Application

Guest's Application

What game are you applying to join for the Unknown Soldiers?
    Division 2

UPlay ID
    Syfuu

Tarkov In-Game Name
    N/A

Discord ID
    Syfu#5472

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)
    I saw a post on the forums, and ended up playing a few games with Soulforge.

Geographical Location:
    Orlando, Florida

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):
    N/A

Rank, name, type and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):
    N/A

Have you served or are you currently in the military? If so, which Branch?
    Yes, Army vet.

Why do you want to join =US=?
    I enjoy the tactical teamplay aspect of games like these. After playing with soulforged and a few others it was easy to see that this group is full of like-minded players.

Can you attend our weekly meetings?
    Yes

Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and TeamSpeak?
    Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?
    I've run a few clans though out my gaming years, and recruited also.

Did you read the info on this page? clanunknownsoldiers.com/thread…out-the-unknown-soldiers/
    yes

Practice Time Availability
    Monday @ 9pm Eastern (Division 2)I can always attend
    Sunday @ 2pm Eastern (Tarkov)N/A - Not applying for this game

Please make sure to register an account, if you haven't already, after submission of this application. You can register at unkso.com/register

DO NOT USE: Recruiter's Notes Only:
    -
  • Thank you for your application @Syfuu. Did you play Division 2 or Breakpoint (or both)?
    Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.
    -Epicurus

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
    -Walter Bagehot

All warfare is based on deception.
    -Sun Tzu

• Thank you for taking interest in =Unknown Soldiers=
    Based on your response, branch numbers and clan membership needs you have been placed in the : Reserves Branch
    . My name is 1SG.Soulforged=US= and I would like to offer you a position in the =US=.
    If you accept this offer, please respond to this post saying that you accept and dates and times you be available for orientation.
    You have 48 hours to accept; if you fail to accept within 48 hours, your application will be denied.
    At that point you will have to fill out another application if you wish to do so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Ghost Recon, change your name to Syfuu.US To change you name on Uplay click here: Uplay
    You are also required to download Discord and have your username setup as it is down below.
    Server Address: discord.gg/j2ewskV
    Username: RT.Syfuu=US=
    Please PM or chat message me if you have any problems setting up Discord.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please note: You have 1 Week to contact me to set up a schedule to complete your first step in the Basic
    Combat Training (BCT) program and schedule your JCS interview.
    Failure to do so will result in your application being DENIED.
    Also, when your branch processes your application, your username on the forum will change to RT.your.name=US=.
    Welcome to the Clan from: 1SG.Soulforged=US= Officer In Charge(OIC) of Recruiting and Retention