Squad Suggestion

Guest Jonny-Slicer

Guest Jonny-Slicer

Greetings all,

It's been a while, but after returning from retirement and having a look at what's on offer I'd love to hear from any of you that might have an interest in getting into Squad as a unit.

From the recent updates, it's certainly come a long way and I think with the right group it could really make a splash. So if that sparks your interest or if you have any questions, queries or the like do let me know.

At this early stage, it would be very helpful to know roughly how many of you chaps or chapettes might want to come along.

Guest Gamerbeau
Squad has great potential to focus the scattered efforts of a couple of the games we are trying to get up and running. It combines the tactical realism of Arma 3 without the need for hours of preparation, the difficulty of Hell Let loose, with the fast paced large scale warfare of our beloved Battlefield. I agree with Ret.CPO, this game could cause a resurgence of the passions that have gone dormant. It's got my vote and participation.