Upper Command Promotion

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

VADM DetalMav has been apart of this clan for sometime and has shown his dedication over the years to be unwavering. He has taken the helm in the last couple months and has done a great job doing so. With that I will be stepping aside as the Clan CO and moving to Clan Chief of Staff/CFO to allow VADM the opportunity to lead this clan into a new direction. I remember when he first popped his head in this community and said "Hey guys". He was just a young real life LT with no experience going through med school, he presented his military experience and I though he was BSing me.

But after further research and conversations I began believing him, eventually wink.png . VADM has been through the ranks and to prove his worth he asked to stay as an E4 while he started here (Even though we had Officer spots open). Like everyone else in this clan he worked his way up and proved his worth, he is a great leader and he represents honor and integrity unmatched. He is even willing to stand up to leadership above his pay grade, risk his neck for the right thing. In this clan and real world this is a rare trait and should be cherished by our members. With that I will be moving VADM up to Clan CO, I will step to the left and he will be promoted to Admiral. Congratulations ADM.DentalMav and I hope this clan treats you as well as it's treated me.

RanksNavy_O-10.png

Guest Gamerbeau
Congratulations Gentlemen! I am so glad to have been here to witness this passing of the torch. I'm honored to be apart of something so amazing.

Guest Soulforged
Congratulations! ADM.DenatalMav has always had a level head when handling situations and is always willing to jump in and play on any off day. I too am proud to be here to witness this well deserved promotion. Glad to serve under you, sir.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tripmine253

GEN Darmine, site looks great. Hope all is well brother. Likewise for any of the old timers that are still poppin' in.

Happy Holidays everyone.