COMMAND PROMOTIONS - 22NOV2019

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

When I first entered this clan back in 2010, I was just looking for a group to just play games with…without getting sappy, I truly did not know I would find a family.The past, almost, decade has been amazing and I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know many great people. I have so many great friends from this clan, and thought so highly of this organization that I have brought my own close friends into it.The evening I was promoted you heard how close a friend General Darmine has been to me, and the relationship we have developed.I could not be more thankful for him, his mentorship and friendship.

When GEN notified me he was stepping side-ways I knew I had to find a Clan XO, and the choice was obvious and easy for me. RADM Kaossilator has been my right hand, my close friend and translator in this clan…those in JCS know what I mean.Our working relationship has moved well beyond just the clan to the point where we talk on an almost daily basis about the clan, life, family and just about anything.I cannot thank him enough for the past 9 years of friendship and help running this clan.I could not have asked for a better partner in this journey look forward to the next phase as Clan CO/XO.

[align=center]ATTENTION TO ORDERS!

The Admiral of Unknown Soldiers has reposed special trust and confidence in the dedication, valor, fidelity and professional excellence of Kaossilator.

In view of these qualities and his demonstrated leadership potential and dedicated service to the Unknown Soldiers, he is, therefore, advanced from Rear Admiral Upper Half to Vice-Admiral. Advancement is effective 22 November 2019 with a date of rank of 22 November 2019.

RanksNavy_O-9.png[/align]

Guest Gamerbeau
Never could I expect to see so many amazing and well deserved transitions. These occasions when a star is awarded are so rare. To have witnessed it twice now in such a short time has both humbled and inspired me. For that I thank you and wish you the warmest of congratulations VADM. Well deserved, and I am honored to be counted among you Sir

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

I still remember the times of the wee PFC.Kaossilator and how he was trying to adjust to the Clan.

Well deserved Vice Admiral!

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=

Fortunately, this couldn't have happened to a more deserving member. Unfortunately, we will not commence at least a few (several) weeks (months? years?) when I will call you by the wrong rank.

Congrats, sir.