This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Panda1344's Application

Panda1344's Application

What game are you applying to join for the Unknown Soldiers?
    Tarkov

In-Game Name
    Panda1344

Discord ID
    P&a#1337

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)
    Reddit

Geographical Location:
    Louisiana

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):
    Hack n Slash - Dirty Bomb clan

Rank, name, type and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):

Have you served or are you currently in the military? If so, which Branch?
    no

Why do you want to join =US=?
    Yall have a good Tarkov community with an dynamic i'm looking for. I like serious squad game play with good communication. Unsure about making the meetings, I prioritize school and work.

Can you attend our weekly meetings?
    No

Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and TeamSpeak?
    Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?
    N/A

Did you read the info on this page? clanunknownsoldiers.com/thread…out-the-unknown-soldiers/
    yes

Practice Time Availability
    Monday @ 9pm Eastern (Division 2)N/A - Not applying for this game
    Sunday @ 2pm Eastern (Tarkov)I can sometimes attend

Please make sure to register an account, if you haven't already, after submission of this application. You can register at unkso.com/register

DO NOT USE: Recruiter's Notes Only:
    -
  • Welcome to the UNKSO community, a recruiter will be with you shortly.
    -=Commanding Officer of the Navy=-

"Calm is what you have to be when people look to you. And it's all you can be when things are out of your hands." - Colonel Hsu, Fallout New Vegas

"I am whatever the people need to be. A guardian, an oppressor. For some too distant. For some, too meddlesome. I am the canvas upon which they paint their dreams and resentments. A vessel for their hopes and doubts. A mirror. Nothing More." - Sotha Sil, ESO
  • Greetings Panda1344,
    Thank you for your interest in Unknown Soldiers! We have a mandatory weekly community meeting every Friday at 20:30 ET. Part of what makes us an active community is participation, which is why we require members to attend meetings. Is there any way you can make those meetings?