This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• miketoy0's Application

miketoy0's Application

What game are you applying to join for the Unknown Soldiers?
    Any Battlefield

In-Game Name
    miketoy0

Discord ID
    miketoy0

How did you hear about =US=? (Include link if there is one)
    Zoolander

Geographical Location:
    Phoenix AZ

Former Clans (include URLs, if available):
    UNKSO; Until I was hospitalized (5x) and blocked while not being allowed to communicate.

Rank, name, type and date of discharge from =US= (former members only):
    No idea.

Have you served or are you currently in the military? If so, which Branch?
    USN

Why do you want to join =US=?
    Team play.

Can you attend our weekly meetings?
    Yes

Do you have a working microphone?
    Yes

Can you attend clan practices and boot camps, follow the chain of command and actively participate on the forums and TeamSpeak?
    Yes

Do you have any experience with websites/forums, recruiting or other special clan-related activites?
    Yes.

Did you read the info on this page? clanunknownsoldiers.com/thread…out-the-unknown-soldiers/
    Yes.

Practice Time Availability
    Monday @ 9pm Eastern (Division 2)I can sometimes attend
    Sunday @ 2pm Eastern (Tarkov)I can sometimes attend

Please make sure to register an account, if you haven't already, after submission of this application. You can register at unkso.com/register

DO NOT USE: Recruiter's Notes Only:
    -
  • Hello, @miketoy0,

JCS has reviewed your application and based on your previous discharge status, we've decided to overturn the other than honorable discharge and reclassify it as a general discharge. However, at this time, we're not prepared to extend an offer for membership within the clan on the basis of the immortal rule. With the overturned discharge status, we welcome you to join us on Discord and game with us.

If you have any questions regarding this decision, feel free to reach out to me.
    =US= Division Commanding Officer