Command Awards 16OCT2020

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Since the clan broke away from [uAF] in 2004, many members have come and gone. We see members reach the 1, 3, and 5-year mark, the latter being truly remarkable in itself. There is a minor percentage that make it beyond the 2-year mark. The time, dedication, and countless hours given to the clan over multiple years becomes truly impressive. As of yesterday, Vice-Admiral Kaossilator has been on active duty within this clan for 10 CONSECUTIVE years, a feat only accomplished by three others in the 16 years of this clan. Hundreds of members have come and gone that the Vice Admiral has played a part in their lives. Vice-Admiral has more than gone above and beyond what is expected and asked of him. He has put in over 1550 hours in Friday night meetings alone over his 10-year tenure, let alone the countless hours beyond in behind the scenes work. He has donated hundreds of dollars to ensure this clan pushes forward, all without being asked. In his 10 years he served as lower enlisted in one of the first iterations of the Air Force Branch before being hand selected by the Army Commanding Officer to transfer to the Army due to his dedication and work as an NCO. Even at the level he was destined for greatness. He climbed the ranks of the army through Senior Enlisted, First Sergeant, Executive Officer and eventually Commanding Officer of the -US- Army. Throughout his entire Army tenure, he was a primary member of the Intel dept ensuring the behind the scenes ran smoothly. He was hand selected to be the first Intel Commanding Officer that was held at the same level as the Division Commanding Officer before being promoted to Chief of Staff and eventually -US- Executive Officer.

Though rank never showed it, Vice-Admiral Kaossilator has been my partner and equal in this clan for as long as I can remember. He has been my sounding board, my ear to vent to, and my good idea/bad idea partner for a better part of a decade. I could not have done what I have done, been here as long, or lead this clan without him. He always played behind the scenes, hating the spot light, but tonight is his time. He has become one of my closest friends in real life, and I thank you.

Due to his accomplishments and dedication to this clan, it is an honor to bestow, for only the 4th time in the clan’s 16-year history, the HIGHEST award this clan has to offer, the Unknown Soldiers Medal of Honor. Congrats and thank you!

[align=center]medal-of-honor.png[/align]