Hello =US=!

Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=

Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=
Well well well. It has been a really long time since I have checked in. I was just talking to my sons about clans and such and I told them I was a founding member of this clan and I thought I would see how you are all making out. It has been a long time and I see Ward is still kicking around! I have recently purchased a PC and gaming when I can. Just got Squad and going to try that one out and have Arma3 as well. Going to be lurking around for a bit and getting comfortable again. Glad to see that something we started is still going strong.

Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=
Thanks Karval Not too many names I recognize anymore. Most of them in the retired side. I might need to brush up and get back to active duty....been way too long!

Thats a Name i havent heard in a long time.

Its an older Name but it checks out.

I mean i've been around (with intermission) since '06 but even i hardly remember.

Good to see you Back.

And des Squad branch would gladly Show you the game.

Its as close to BF2 as we can get nowadays.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Hey Iceman! Welcome back my friend. I came in in 2010, but been around long enough to know the clan's history and members from the original days. Its great seeing you. We have an up and coming squad branch starting, so by all means come on in! SPC. Elmo is one of the leaders of the group and can get you set up.

Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am still blown away at how you guys are still holding it together. I am online figuring it all out with a buddy right now. We are the real world tactical side of things and this looks to be my cup of tea once again. Looking forward to be around a lot more and see how things are going.

Guest RET.CW5.Ward

Hey!

Yeah I'm still here, can't be as active as I once was due to work but I stick around, tell stories about the old days and play when I can.

Hope you've been doing well!

Guest RET.GEN.iceman=US=
Been doing great all things considered. Now that the kids are older I can actually get back to gaming. Wife is very easy going unlike my last one. Glad to see your doing well. How is EightBall doing

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Always heard great things about you way back when i first joined back in 2006, but never had the pleasure of meeting. Great to see you checking back in! There's been some big ups and downs since you left, but a lot of the older guys you would have known back in the day still pop in from time to time.

• 1 month later...
Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
Look at all of us retirees here! How is everyone!? It is crazy how fast time goes by, but im happy to see so many familiar faces. I miss you all dearly. Baby Warlord #1 is turning 4 next week, and Baby Warlord #2 turned two last month.