Gaming Community Survey

Guest Karval

https://forms.gle/es6oYDJ6yxvpXPRi6

Hi guys, this link is a survey about Communities and Clans. If you can do the survey, that would be great. It is for my Masters Project. Thanks in advance.

As a bit of backstory. I am doing a Masters in User Experience and User Interface Design and Development. My focus for my Masters Projects is going to be things related to Gaming Communities and Clans and similar topics. The scope of this project at this moment is to figure out what the mindset of today's players are when it comes to the terms "Community" and "Clans", as well as get an understanding on what they believe are essential for groups to thrive or what they look for in a community.

In the future, I plan to create prototypes for a UI design as well as addressing problems that the community may have through User Experience. its practice to Master the concept of UX/UI Design

surveys, interviews, Diagrams, Prototypes, etc are all part of my Masters Report