So who has halo 3

Guest misterwiley1

Yeah, that's one of the first things I noticed, the graphics aren't quite as good as I was hoping for, but they have really beefed up the AI it seems. I love how the grunts put nades all over their bodies and try to rush you, then get shot and kill all the other grunts around them.

Guest Knifey_Mcstabby
Its a Tradition that me and my friend Beat The Game Together. So We will Probably Play on Legendary. We Beat halo 1 on Coop and halo 2 Coop Now halo 3 Coop 8) 8)

Guest mental696
I pre ordered the legendary edition :) bad thing is my 360 has 3 red light problem.... good thing is my friend has a 360 and i told him its mine and hes never getting it back untill i beat the game lol.

Guest Knifey_Mcstabby
We played the covenant Mission today and We pwnt we Play Hidef Surrond sound and everything we play on about 65 Inch Screen not Sure but that sounds good it looks good :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
my roommate has it and i play it a bit i've always hated halo because i never owned a xbox and my friends who did always beat me, but now i'm getting decent and its not terrible tho IMO Battlefields are loads better (not on console BF2 on 360 blows). but i really agree with this article.. [url]http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/27/technology/circuits/27games.html[/url] Graphics are better and you can tell their physics engine is pretty sweet (on one map "Valhalla" if you die in the river that runs thro the map your body will float down) and if you look thro the sniper scope when your not zoomed it still shows the wire frame image of w/e the cross hair is over. They have a better online ranking system split into two parts, you can play ranked and go by the old Halo 2 number rankings as well as earn experience and rank up like in BF2 or if you play in the social ladder you only rack up experience points with out affecting your ranked number level. Really not to impressed with it, short storyline like always with same plot as the article says, you start off fighting the aliens then your both fighting the mutant aliens and then you have to blow it all up, same story in all 3 Halo's with different dialog. I'd recommend to save your money for Crysis [url]http://www.ea.com/crysis/home.jsp[/url]

Guest RET.CW2.Demonlord
I pwn so much with a sniper in Crysis. All I need is a Sniper with A Reflex, Acog, and Sniper Scope and I'm good to go.

Guest misterwiley1
[quote=SPC.gman6411=US=]just got it today and me and my freind (who is DJS_4511) beat easy in 5 hours now were gonna beat ever other difficulty.[/quote] good lucky but if you bit it by yourself on legendary that would be something but other people its different.

Guest gman6411
yea i will beat it on legendary by my self someday, just didnt want him to be sitting there doing nothing when he could be playing with me

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote=CW2.Demonlord=US=]I pwn so much with a sniper in Crysis. All I need is a Sniper with A Reflex, Acog, and Sniper Scope and I'm good to go.[/quote] u have the demo? i wanted to get it but i hear u needed to buy a filefront/shack account. The demo date is oct 26th i believe i got my game reserved at the local best buy i cant wait bahhhhhh!!!!!!

Guest RET.CW2.Demonlord
[quote=Ret.Xander=US=][quote=CW2.Demonlord=US=]I pwn so much with a sniper in Crysis. All I need is a Sniper with A Reflex, Acog, and Sniper Scope and I'm good to go.[/quote] u have the demo? i wanted to get it but i hear u needed to buy a filefront/shack account. The demo date is oct 26th i believe i got my game reserved at the local best buy i cant wait bahhhhhh!!!!!![/quote] Yeah, i got into the Fileplanet beta. I was in the second batch, but the last batch was open for everybody. And yeah, Demo comes out Oct 26th. I can't wait.

Archived