The 239th annual Unofficial =US= Clan Awards

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
Most likely to get kicked from a ts channel award: SSG. Dill Most likely go hiking in the woods and be mistaken for a Big Foot (or a Wookie) award: MAJ.Blurtie Clan drunk award: Me (Realgrunt), 2nd place: 1LT. Gamerk2 3rd place(tie):CW2 Mr.Black and MAJ.Blurtie Most annoying voice award: SSG.Dill, 2nd place:1LT.Gamerk2 Most likely to kill a convo on ts by joining channel award: SSG.Dill Most likely to call a new recruit a punk for owning him: MG.Kimo Most likely to hit on a female 20 years younger then himself: CPT.OptimusPrime Boy Band member wannabe award: RT.Tiesto Former member that likes to beat a dead horse: Spartan Most likely to beat Realgrunt with a bible award: LTC.Kraor Wanna be a Hells Angel award: (TIE) MG.Kimo, SFC.Scythe,LTC.Kraor Most likely to be called a hack on our ranked BF2 server award: CW2.Skyler Most likely to destroy proper English on the forums award: KCthecat, 2nd place: Maj.Blurtie Most likely to have sex with an Emu: CPT.OptimusPrime Most likely to be sick 37 times in 4 months: MAJ.Blurtie (For Immortal) The Aunt Jemima award: Myself (damn you Immortal) Most likely to be sitting around knitting a pair of mittens for Realgrunt award: (TIE) MG.Kimo, and LTC.Kraor Most likely to brag about his game play in BF2: 1LT.Gamerk2 More to come. Enjoy!

Guest CPT.BuckShot=US=
I was in channel when he was making these...either this means that I am a normal person, or I am completely insulted...I'll let you know when I decide which is better. :wink:

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
u forgot about the most loveable Euro :D and the one you'll most likely see play bf2 these days.... (me :P)

[quote=CPL.Zarth=US=]whew...*wipes farhead* im glad i didnt get stuck on that list.... =D[/quote] Psh. I wish I was on it. But, more to come. (One can only hope. >.<)

Guest SFC.No1sadvocate=US=
[quote=CSM.IronMike=US=][size=36]BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] I'm drunk WAYYYYYYYYY more than Gamer![/quote] Agreed. General's meeting

[quote=MAJ.Blurtie=US=]Ey om owfended KC wun de aword ovar mi[/quote] Hey, Im seriously hurt and offended by KCthekat winning the award over myself. I want an amazing translator award! :P

Guest misterwiley1
[quote=CSM.IronMike=US=][size=36]BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] I'm drunk WAYYYYYYYYY more than Gamer![/quote] yeah i would say that i agree with him

Guest CPT.MacCullock=US=
Sarge, ya forgot "Most likely to beat his typing fingers to a nub - 1SG MacCullock" Only one question about all this, Sarge. If these are the 239th annual awards, how is it ya wear your age so gracefully? 1SG Mac :lol:

I was shooting for: Most Likely to Take over the World Award but it wasn't put on the list. Secondary Award would have to be: Disposable Coffee Cup Award.

Archived