hey everyone

Guest MoonMan

Guest RET.LT.Angry_M0b=US=
dont think i remember you, but allways great to see returning members :D , when were u around? i been here for just over 2 years now, when where u around if it was in taht time its just my memory lol :roll: :lol: hope to cya on the battlefield soon

Guest RET.1LT.BLAINo=US=
WHAT UP DUDE!!! Long time no see. Glad you came back. Seems that we are having an influx of all us old members returning! I'm sure the forums will be a lot more active, b/c we used to rant about everything!

Guest TermanatorXxX
M00NMAN....Sierra took their servers for NSR2003 off line if you didnt hear :( You ,JGregorio, and I gotta get together sometime and host our own But what's up moonman?

Guest MoonMan
man... I miss being here. I don't remember you angrymob unless you've changed your name lol. I was here... 2 years ago I'm pretty sure. I'm back now. It's gonna be fun hangin around. Now I just have to find my daggum BF2 box...

Guest RET.CPO.Channler=US=
Hah, I remember moonman.. You wanna talk about old skool.. Me, Squid, Magnus, Carter and Moonman.. And 8ball here and there.

Guest RET.1LT.BLAINo=US=
[quote=RET.1LT.Channler=US=]Ok.. I'll admit, you all were before us.. But! I digress we are all a endangered kind now.[/quote] We aren't all endangered...you should come back too and get =US= going again. It's gonna boom with COD4 being a hit. All us "old school", "master of masters", etc. can bring a lot to the table.

Guest 1SG.Elmo^=US=
[quote=1LT.BLAINo=US=][quote=RET.1LT.Channler=US=]Ok.. I'll admit, you all were before us.. But! I digress we are all a endangered kind now.[/quote] We aren't all endangered...you should come back too and get =US= going again. It's gonna boom with COD4 being a hit. All us "old school", "master of masters", etc. can bring a lot to the table.[/quote] Wat you talkin about Channel stinks :) Edit: He prob dosn't even know who this is ;) (don't tell him)

Guest RET.1LT.BLAINo=US=
[quote=RT.Elmo^=US=][quote=1LT.BLAINo=US=][quote=RET.1LT.Channler=US=]Ok.. I'll admit, you all were before us.. But! I digress we are all a endangered kind now.[/quote] We aren't all endangered...you should come back too and get =US= going again. It's gonna boom with COD4 being a hit. All us "old school", "master of masters", etc. can bring a lot to the table.[/quote] Wat you talkin about Channel stinks :) Edit: He prob dosn't even know who this is ;) (don't tell him)[/quote] He'll figure it out....you still can't spell worth a crud.

Guest 1SG.Elmo^=US=
[quote=1LT.BLAINo=US=][quote=RT.Elmo^=US=][quote=1LT.BLAINo=US=][quote=RET.1LT.Channler=US=]Ok.. I'll admit, you all were before us.. But! I digress we are all a endangered kind now.[/quote] We aren't all endangered...you should come back too and get =US= going again. It's gonna boom with COD4 being a hit. All us "old school", "master of masters", etc. can bring a lot to the table.[/quote] Wat you talkin about Channel stinks :) Edit: He prob dosn't even know who this is ;) (don't tell him)[/quote] He'll figure it out....you still can't spell worth a crud.[/quote] Booo, you just gave it away :(

Guest RET.CPO.Channler=US=
[quote=RT.Elmo^=US=][quote=1LT.BLAINo=US=][quote=RT.Elmo^=US=][quote=1LT.BLAINo=US=][quote=RET.1LT.Channler=US=]Ok.. I'll admit, you all were before us.. But! I digress we are all a endangered kind now.[/quote] We aren't all endangered...you should come back too and get =US= going again. It's gonna boom with COD4 being a hit. All us "old school", "master of masters", etc. can bring a lot to the table.[/quote] Wat you talkin about Channel stinks :) Edit: He prob dosn't even know who this is ;) (don't tell him)[/quote] He'll figure it out....you still can't spell worth a crud.[/quote] Booo, you just gave it away :([/quote] Brian I could smell you a mile away :P Actually I didn't know until I saw another post. :) I would come back Blaino but currently I'm a recruit at Norwich Military Academy.. and almost sure even being on an internet gaming forum is probably against some sort of law.. lol

[quote=RET.1LT.Channler=US=][quote=RT.Elmo^=US=][quote=1LT.BLAINo=US=][quote=RT.Elmo^=US=][quote=1LT.BLAINo=US=][quote=RET.1LT.Channler=US=]Ok.. I'll admit, you all were before us.. But! I digress we are all a endangered kind now.[/quote] We aren't all endangered...you should come back too and get =US= going again. It's gonna boom with COD4 being a hit. All us "old school", "master of masters", etc. can bring a lot to the table.[/quote] Wat you talkin about Channel stinks :) Edit: He prob dosn't even know who this is ;) (don't tell him)[/quote] He'll figure it out....you still can't spell worth a crud.[/quote] Booo, you just gave it away :([/quote] Brian I could smell you a mile away :P Actually I didn't know until I saw another post. :) I would come back Blaino but currently I'm a recruit at Norwich Military Academy.. and almost sure even being on an internet gaming forum is probably against some sort of law.. lol[/quote] Hi! :D

Guest 1SG.Elmo^=US=
[quote=COL.Kraor]Welcome back Moonman I remember you.. Glad to see you have rejoined the fold...[/quote] No welcome back for me :(

Guest SamuraiSketch
welcome back moonman and Elmo, im still trying to figure out your secret bro :) glad to see experienced and well known members returning! im still at least somewhat new compared to some of you guys but even still, glad to have you back. PFC.SamuraiSketch

Archived