hey

Guest arcgunny

Guest arcgunny
hey guys this is rhyu from meu or used to be from meu just thought id stop by and say hi.. and see my old friends for those who dont know i used to be in us i was arcgunny my xfire for those who wanna talk and hang out and stuff is fearrhyu.. my 2 bf2 names are [gm]darksniper my old us bf2 name is arcgunny=US= my bf2142 name is deathsnipe just wanted to say hi see what was up and see how everything was going

Guest arcgunny
yep.. i also thought id let you guys know i am thinking of maybe joining you guys but i should let you know i mainly play bf2,bf2142, and bf3 when it comes out and id like a clan that wont stop playing those games for along time..

Guest IronMike
Come on back bro! BF2 isn't going away but we will be playing COD 4 a lot. There will still be lots of guys who only play BF2 though. And yes, BF3 isn't too far away....

Guest arcgunny
can some one tell me about the new us since there seems to be know navy any more and what rank would i start out as i was a major when i left meu and a SA when i left us also what jobs are there and is ther elike sniper or special forces or helo cause those are my mains

Guest MCPOC. 2DyESaMuRi
We switched into brigades and we use Army ranks, no other individual branches. We play multiple games including but not limited to: COD4, BF2, BF2142, and so on. Sorry I dont have many details to type since I am limited on time. If you need help let me know please.

Guest arcgunny
well cause if i do join id like to maybe be one of these jobs sniper special forces helo pilot or all them im real good at all three and i realy dont know anything else but armor

Guest CPT.BuckShot=US=
Here is how it works.... Every soldier has the opportunity to fulfill whatever position they fancy but are not limited to any particular style of play. Special Forces are the competition teams, 75th Rangers (CoD4/BF2), Force Recon (BF2), and SBS (BF2/2142). There is a lot of talent in the =US=, if you distinguish yourself as a great sniper or Heli pilot among your peers, you will be, in their minds, an elite sniper/heli pilot.

Guest CPT.MacCullock=US=
If you like BF2, you might be interested in Project Reality, which is a much more realistic mod of BF2. The Battlefield forum has a PR FAQ and a PR Players thread. The General forum has a PR Pubbing thread and they all are linked together from their first posts. COD4 as you may know has no vehicles, and very little in the way of team interdependent roles or complex team goals. PR is BF2 revamped very much to emphasize those features. In PR, you often must join a squad to stay in the game. Kits are much more specialized by what equipment you have and what you are allowed to do. Only crewman kits can drive or gun armor. Only pilot kits can fly or gun aircraft. Crewmen get rifles, and pilots get pistols and parachutes. Also the control points are not spawn points and must be taken in order, which makes one on one player games interesting - and there is no whack-a-mole way to upset a well run team. You also will never see an enemy's name in-game and the shadows are better to hide in, plus weapons only have cross hairs if they should when viewing the sights. Since you mention armor, you might like to know about the PR version of Zatar wetlands, which features EIGHT tanks per side and no jets or gunship choppers. Basic kits include Spec Ops with less powerful timer explosives; Rifleman with a low power scope, one ammo bag, and grenades; Medic with rifle, a medbag he can't drop, and defibrillators that run out of charge and don't heal; and Engineer with rifle, one powerful C4, one mine, and the wrench. I like the Designated Marksman kit, which like sniper has to be requested at the right places, has no claymores, and might already be taken. But his rifle is semi-automatic and a very effective tool for a squad leader to use in long range support as a precious spawn point. The heavy AT kit also has to be requested, but has only a pistol for defense. It was interesting for me once when I crawled up on top of a hill with foliage, overlooking an enemy APC taking a village flag. I zoomed that heavy homing AT missle in on him and sniped that APC out of the picture with a big boom! Spawning can be done off the squad leader, but otherwise only at the main base, in an APC, a commander deployable bunker, or a squad leader deployable spawn / supply point. This means securing and finding spawn points is important to success. You really want to take care of those jeeps and trucks, because the maps can be very big. The biggest is Kashan Desert with 17 sq miles of area and an air ceiling of 5km up! That one also has A-10 Warthogs and a MEC ground attack plane I haven't identified. Kashan also is one of those with destructible buildings. You can crash thru the walls in an APC or blow them up with grenades, tank, or AT rounds. Bombing runs and C4 also change the landscape of some towns bunkers or bases. It gets even much more involved than that. There is more about the fun on the General / [url=http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/viewtopic.php?t=3137][color=orange]Project Reality Pubbing thread[/color][/url]. From there you can easily go to the Battlefield / Project Reality FAQ with more about where to get the game and how it plays, or the Battlefield / Project Reality Players thread for finding someone to pub with and learn the game better.

Guest arcgunny
ya.. i mighty get por but im not gettinc cod4 basicly in my opinion its a downgrade cuase in cod uo there where vechiles you could drive at any time now there arent

Guest Daruna=US=
Vehicles don't make a blockbusting game. Teamwork makes a blockbusting game. That's why BF2 sold so well, there was a renewed sense of teamwork added. Squads and Commanders, Objective screens, Squad Leader spawn points to get your men back in the game... THAT is what makes a good game.

[quote=CPL.Daruna=US=]Vehicles don't make a blockbusting game. Teamwork makes a blockbusting game. That's why BF2 sold so well, there was a renewed sense of teamwork added. Squads and Commanders, Objective screens, Squad Leader spawn points to get your men back in the game... THAT is what makes a good game.[/quote] Vehicles are a nice plus though. ;)

Guest Daruna=US=
Indeed, it IS a nice feature, but saying that vehicles are the only thing that make the game is a huge understatement. Look at the steaming piece of s**t that turned out to be the game called "Soldner." Sure it had tons of authentic vehicles, but everyone stayed in the planes, and there was no teamwork to be had. Now if you try and play a multiplayer game on it, there are maybe 12 people at any given time online on it.

Guest arcgunny
yes but if its a war game it has to have vehicles vehicles are what makes or break a war/battle thats u bf2 will be more pop than cod4 and last 10 more years and be played more than most games

Guest Daruna=US=
America's Army was around for about 5 years, and only recently has it included vehicles (which is just a HMMWV at that), and it had a huge fan base that was created on the sole fact that AA was a teamwork driven game. It is still being played by huge amount of people.

Archived