PATRIOTS PERFECT SEASON

Guest SGT.bjtardiff=US=

Guest SGT.bjtardiff=US=
for those of you who do not know the Patriots have gone a perfect 16-0 regular season With their final game yesterday against the giants. [url]http://www.theage.com.au/news/sport/perfect-patriots-go-to-playoffs-still-unbeaten/2007/12/30/1198949675111.html[/url]

just to let everybody know in the books it will probley say patriots 16-0* notice the star meaning they cheated on the jets. really they should have went 15-0 so in my family they went 15-0 cause they cheated.

Guest TermanatorXxX
I hate Belicheck (especially when he shoved that reporter for no reason at the end of a game last year), maybe he can get a new wardrobe for his birthday sometime. I hate Moss, and I hate Brady. At age 20-something he should be doing what he's doing. Brett Favre will get left in the dust for the NFL MVP race despite the fact he's age 38 or 39 and doing just as good as Brady. After they got on somewhat of a winning streak, it wasn't the Patriots winning games, it was the NFL office doing it for them rigging the games with stupid calls. [size=36][b]TAINTED 16-0*[/b][/size]

Guest RET.Norton=US=
Well BJ its cause the patroits are on steroids and there paying everyone off ;) And the Patroits got caught, cant say everyteam does it tell someother team gets caught.

Guest TermanatorXxX
The reason they're hated is because of karma. They get caught and so then they try to make a big deal trying to bring another organization down with them so they aren't looked at as the only cheating team. I think Mike Tyson has more respect for his opponents than the Patriots do theirs.

Guest MoonMan
I don't like the Patriots, but they're not gonna put a **** star next to it because they cheated. It's not tainted, yall are thinking too much into this. It's tapes they had never seen, and it was of the Jets. Yeah, like those tapes helped them win every game. It's Brady's recievers like Welker and Moss that are helping him getting the job done. Anyway, it's not perfect until they the Super Bowl.

Guest TermanatorXxX
The Ravens game was a perfect example. The NFL wanted them to win. I'm not saying they suck, what Im saying is that stupid calls have been made to set them up for good field position, T.O.P, etc.

i think they should put a * cause well that one game the jets could have stop sucking and beat them lol but wut ever in my opition i think the coach is gay and they cheat.

Guest SFC.No1sadvocate=US=
I watched the entire Giants game the other night and i can say that there were multiple calls that the refs missed. A perfect example was when one of the players poked Toomer In the eye through his facemask, while arguing after a play, Noone called it. And the Announcers were almost gay for Brady they went on and on about, "He's the greatest Quarterback" "He certainly has the best eyes in the league" and blah blah blah. The NFL wanted the patriots to win so they made it so. I honestly think that the publicity would've been more if the giants won. [URL]http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/story/2007/9/11/225713/673[/URL]

Guest TermanatorXxX
[quote='SSG.No1sadvocate=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=23934#post23934']And the Announcers were almost gay for Brady they went on and on about, "He's the greatest Quarterback" "He certainly has the best eyes in the league" and blah blah blah. [/QUOTE] I didn't see the game at all so I don't know who said that, but I'll take a stab at it and say that was Collinsworth talking.

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
Everyone hates the Pats b/c they win. Just deal with it. They won....no need for asterisks because if you want to consider that cheating, you should check into when the Jet's played the Pats last season in the playoffs. The Patriots found a cameraman for the Jets spying on the Patriots. They asked him to leave but did not report it. Anyway, if you think Brady isn't the best QB in football history, then tell me who is? He is SOOO clutch its rediculous. A player goes 50 TDS and 8 INT's and you say he's not that great? There's only one reason everyone has a problem with the patriots....JEALOUSY. If your team had the same things happen the way the Patriots have then you'd be feeling the same way. The Giants played a hard fought game which deserves to be noticed. And if you do think that no other team in the league cheats, then you're sadly mistaken. Last year in the dolphins game, the dolphins were accused of purchasing tapes of the patriots plays and also using their radios for listening in on play calls. [url]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2696227[/url] Unfortunately, because the patriots were the ones who were caught, the rest of their work during the season will be "tainted" as not actually happening. Point being is that people always try to find a reason for teams winning. Nobody can actually be good. Brady is arguably the best quarterback in NFL history, and if you don't think its even a possibility, you don't know how to look at stats....but this is just my 2 cents.

Guest PFC.greyst=US=
Ok before i say anything i know the patriots are an amazing team. they have good players all around but the fact that they were caught cheating ended up in the NFL obviously wanted the pats to go undefeated. There were just to many crazy calls for it to be questionable that the NFL favored the pats. I also find this interesting. the pats were charged a believe half a million dollars the team payed 250,000 and the coach payed that to. but this season in Formula 1 racing (some americans may not have heard of it because it is mostly foreign but i like it) the mclarnen team (i think it was them correct me if im wrong) was caught cheating, they were fined millions of dollars i dont rememeber the exact amount and they had all of their builder points taken away. eliminating them from getting the builders championship. The thing is the mclaren team cheating was something that really wouldnt help them much. BUT the pats got caught doing something that could easily win games for them. This is just my opinion of course.

Guest TermanatorXxX
You know covert, I absolutely agree. You could not have been more right and I am sorry for disrespecting a team with such professionalism as the New England Patriots. Yeah, I suppose all of those Super Bowl rings they have allows them to have the right to not wear #21 on the back of their helmets to honor a player's murder & death,even though the rest of the teams did, after all, they are the New England Patriots why should they. Jealousy? What ever! :roll:

Guest MCPOC. 2DyESaMuRi
Pats are to new of a team to have "such" respect. A qb warren moon?? But a team that is deserving of such respect would be 49ers, (i cant believe i am saying this) packers, steelers, the old teams wit the history. I dislike moss because of his attitude towards the game, all he wants is money and fame. I am being honest here.

Guest PFC.greyst=US=
yea ironmike is right. Pats dont have enough of a history to be respected by alot of people. just without the cheatin alot of people probalbly disliked them becuase of that. but teams like the packers steelers 49er's they have a history....of course the packers are the best...Lombardi, Favre, Star. And the steelers with Bradshaw, Roethlisberger, and alot of other people. and i dont know anything about the 49ers

yes let us all celebrate the act of running back and forth throwing a rubber ball to each other :P *rolls eyes* i never understood footballllll

Guest SGT.bjtardiff=US=
since when did this thread become an all out flame fest on the patriots all i wanted to say was congratulations to pratriots for perfect regular season.

Guest MCPOC. 2DyESaMuRi
[quote='PFC.greyst=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=23959#post23959']yea ironmike is right. Pats dont have enough of a history to be respected by alot of people. just without the cheatin alot of people probalbly disliked them becuase of that. but teams like the packers steelers 49er's they have a history....of course the packers are the best...Lombardi, Favre, Star. And the steelers with Bradshaw, Roethlisberger, and alot of other people. and i dont know anything about the 49ers[/QUOTE] Ironmike ??? lol Im 2dye lol

Archived